Today I am beginning a new blog. I started One Designing Woman in 2007 when I was a business owner and doing interior design. Today Jim and I have been retired for almost six years and our emphasis is much different. So I am leaving the header blank for awhile until I discover something that best explains who we are now. The street pictured above is where we have lived for 38 years. It is home in Northern California. The first blog has this photo as its header and contains 1900 posts about our family and all kinds of musings about other things.
This new blog will contain a lot of the things I use to do on the other blog. I want to continue to add fun things about our family and A Simple Woman's Day Book. There will be all kinds of things and also some flash backs. I want to pull out some of the best posts from the old blog and republish here. My hope is to get some blog books published from this new compilations of the old and the new and see where that takes us as it blossoms into something better.
Thank you to all of you that have been loyal readers for a long long time. I miss you. This is one big reason I am gearing up for another go at it! And particularly to Marie, Nellie and Susan...the three of you have been the best!
It is my hope that our stories, thoughts and musings will entertain and inspire you in some small way and will engender a desire to share your thoughts in the comments and to stay connected.
It is my hope that our stories, thoughts and musings will entertain and inspire you in some small way and will engender a desire to share your thoughts in the comments and to stay connected.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are manna to the soul of a writer. Thank you in advance for any you may be inspired to leave.