Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Our Girl Jen


A Very Happy Birthday To You, Miss Jen!  How is it possible that you are 44 today?  I want to tell you and the rest of the world how much your entire family loves you, and especially your parents. You are a wonderful daughter.  Full of spunk, very talented and extremely giving to many many people.  You are responsible, dependable and funny!  You are super smart and always think things through.  You have been on a journey and have made some recent decisions in your life and you are beaming and flourishing! And we are so happy for you and support you in everything that makes you feel joy.  Your children adore you.  You are a wonderful mother and daughter.  You are pretty spectacular in all your roles. Your creativity is to the overflowing point and it just brightens everyone's world so much.  You are one awesome woman and I am not just saying that because I'm your mom!  Each one of your girls has so many of your good qualities.  It is a great day to let you know how much we celebrate your life.

Your Dad and I found a really cool gift for you but we couldn't mail it...too heavy.  So look forward to that when we come up in addition to your Birthday Bucks already spent on a fabulous dress!



Easter Sunday March 27, 2016

Here are a few photos from your past so you can 

appreciate the road you've traveled in your 44 years.


You are 6 Months!



You and your cousin Becky at age 3


High School Graduation Photo 1990


One of your Engagement Photos!


Still Sassy!

You've not gotten older,  you've gotten better!

Here's a cake I didn't bake for you
but I would if I could!
Happy Birthday, Beanie!
We wish we could be with you today!
Love, Mom and Dad


Pinterest

44 Flowers-No Calories!

3 comments:

  1. Love seei these pictures of cute baby and little Jen! Thanks for putting this together! So cool! Coolest daughter and mother award winners right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such a sweet post! Love you Bonnie and you are such a dear mom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are manna to the soul of a writer. Thank you in advance for any you may be inspired to leave.